The German real estate company Aroundtown has acquired 7 European Center Parcs vacation parks from investment company Blackstone. This includes the following parks: Heijderbos (NL), Erperheide(BE), Bispinger Heide(DE), the Kempervennen(NL), the Huttenheugte(NL), Meerdal(NL) and the Vossemeren(BE).
Blackstone bought the vacation parks from Pierre & Vacances in 2006. The acquisition is part of a large-scale renovation plan. Center Parcs’ ambition is to set a new standard that includes the following:
- The renovation of over 4,800 cottages, central facilities and infrastructure
- To enrich the Aqua Mundos with spectacular attractions
- The renewal of facilities: creating unique experiences
- The digitization of the customer journey for a carefree vacation, both before and during visits
ROBOS has been awarded the following projects so far:
- CP Heijderbos: adventure cottages, loose furniture for the VIP bungalows and all couches for all types of cottages.
- CP Erperheide: adventure cottages and all loose furniture for all bungalows.
- CP Bispinger Heide: all fixed furniture and all loose furniture.
- CP Kempervennen: adventure cottages and all loose furniture including couches.